9.14.2011

Spread a Little Sunshine- {Linky Party}

I joined in with Jennifer, over at Rowdy in First Grade, yesterday in thinking positively!

Today- I'm linking up with her in her "Spread a Little Sunshine-Linky Party!"

My School Positives

* I have some amazing parent volunteers! Seriously I would probably be off my rocker and drowning right now w/ out their support and help! {I have at least 3 that come in once a week to help!}

* I have math stations up and running :) I'm so excited- I love it!

* Daily Five is ready to begin- we have done weeks of setting expectations and procedures and now we are fully ready to rotate and for me to begin conferencing- double excited!

My Home Positives
* I am going on my first real vacation since my honeymoon (5 years ago) in October- and started finalizing things today! I will be in New Orleans and Leesville, LA in October for a family reunion and my mom's college reunion!

I have to say- I think the more I do this the easier it will get! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment