2.13.2011

Freebies for now....

well until I decide whether or not I want to use TpT or something else to sell my creations - I am going to just put them on here for free. I am not that comfortable selling things I have made because I don't like purchasing things from other teachers- I'm broke as it is :) So since I LOVE downloading freebies- that's what I am going to offer.

For the past couple of weeks we have been working on Synonyms/Antonyms and contractions. My first graders are having a really hard time w/ both of these concepts. So I created a "Synonym Match" for them to do during free time or as a second activity after they finish their center. My class kept wanting to tell me the opposite for the word instead of the synonym...hopefully this helps.

I'm still new at this whole google docs thing so I also included a link to just directly download the files below the pictures. I want to figure out how to just have a picture and you click to download.....





Contraction Worksheet (I used this for morning work)


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your freebies! :) I teach 6th grade so these activities don't apply to me (yet) but I am saving them as I hope to teach 1st grade. Thank you for all you do!

    -Katie
    http://thebrockmeyers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We appreciate your creativeness and generosity!! =) Have an awesome day. I'm sure you will be blessed in return for your thoughtfulness and sharing.

    ReplyDelete