2.15.2011

Lady Liberty and some sweet $1 finds!

In our quest to learn about "Our Country" and American Symbols- we did a quick little writing/project today on the Statue of Liberty. We have already done a writing on the American Flag and the Liberty Bell (no pics of those) - so today I showed a quick video off United Streaming and then we wrote about the Statue of Liberty as a class and then put the art project together. Here's the finished project-...and yes- everything was done with DJ Inkers because I am obsessed!

My Example:
Photobucket

Two of the Kiddos finished project:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Now for the awesome deals I found at Target today- How excited was I to find some super cute file folders and dividers in the $1 section at Target! I couldn't resist- I even found two super cute clipboards.....the hubby wasn't as 'thrilled' as I was but he understands my 'addiction' to buying cute things for my classroom :)
Photobucket

Overall- it was a pretty good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment